It takes a lot of hard-working people to successfully run Dining Services (in fact, we employ more students than any other department on campus), and prior to each semester we host job fairs to look for quality players to add to our team. Dining Services will be conducting interviews and hiring on the spot for the upcoming fall semester. All positions are available, including cooks, cashiers, servers, and even bakers.
UPCOMING HIRING FAIRS
Crumley Large Conference Room
- December 3rd. 2019 9:00am – 3:30pm
- December 5th 2019 10:30am – 4:30pm
- January 9th 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm
- January 10th 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm
We will be conducting interviews and hiring on the spot!
Please Apply Prior to Attending:
- Visit unt.joinhandshake.com to activate your account and set up your profile.
- Search for and apply to Job #2174653, "Dining Services Job Fair Position."
- Visit my.unt.edu to locate and print your class schedule.
- Bring you printed class schedule and required I-9 document(s) to the Job Fair. Find a list of acceptable documents at https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents.
We look forward to meeting you!