It takes a lot of hard-working people to successfully run Dining Services (in fact, we employ more students than any other department on campus), and prior to each semester we host job fairs to look for quality players to add to our team. Dining Services will be conducting interviews and hiring on the spot for the upcoming spring semester. All positions are available, including cooks, cashiers, servers, and even bakers.
UPCOMING JOB FAIRS
- Tuesday, August 20 - Union Room 249, 9am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday, August 21 - Union Room 249, 9am - 3:30pm
- Thursday, August 29 - Union Room 249, 9am - 3:30pm
- Friday, August 30 - Union Room 249, 9am - 3:30pm
We will be conducting interviews and hiring on the spot!
Please Apply Prior to Attending:
- Visit unt.joinhandshake.com to activate your account and set up your profile.
- Search for and apply to Job #2174653, "Dining Services Job Fair Position."
- Visit my.unt.edu to locate and print your class schedule.
- Bring you printed class schedule and required I-9 document(s) to the Job Fair. Find a list of acceptable documents at https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents.
We look forward to meeting you!